Friday, January 8, 2010

KARA’s Goo Hara, "Plastic surgery? I only did my eyes, nose and mouth"


KARA Goo Hara speaks up about rumours of plastic surgery brought up after there were comparisons of her photos during middle school and currently.


Goo Hara was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 5th January when she said, "This is the truth that I’m going to reveal for the first time. There is no female idol singers who will reveal such a thing." She continued, "To say the truth if you are a female celebrity, you want to be called as beautiful by others. That was what I felt when I was young and I just made myself a little prettier."

With that, the others around during the show had asked if she has undergone plastic surgery, she said, "I will not say that I didn’t" laughing.

She added, "Even though this is something I reveal here, the double eyelids, I have them since I was young. But our boss said my eyes looked dull in photos and hence we fixed it once."

"Our boss also said, ‘There is no need for the nose to be higher, we shall just go for one jab shot’" and Jang YeongRan asked, "Are you talking about fillers?" and Hara said, "Yes."

Goo Hara also said, "I only did my teeth".

Following that gagwoman Kim HyoJin said, "Isn’t your eyes, nose and mouth the whole of your face?" causing laugther during the show.

Lastly, Goo Hara said, "I feel good inside after saying this out."

Actually an earlier article on UEE on 5th January also talks about the similar topic:

After School UEE speaks up to question on whether she did anything to her face after debut.

She was on KBS Roundtable Plus aired on 5th January when she said, "Actually I just did a little to my eyes."

Fashion2news.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit, girl! Although Koreans are already known to be vogue in practicing plastic surgery, she still thought about it twice before admitting on national television. Nothing changed in her career anyway. It's just a matter of revelation and self-achievement. ;)

    Geoffrey Lelia

    ReplyDelete