Saturday, January 9, 2010

TVB stars’s 2010 resolution – Selena Li forgoes 6 figure sum to graduate college


success has hit the entire city, breaking records of 50 points. Last night, TVB executive Norman Leung hosted a celebration dinner inviting the major cast members including Charmaine Sheh, Tavia Yeung, Moses Chan, Kevin Cheng, Selena Li, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim and Susan Tse. Both Charmaine and Kevin revealed that they have made a 7 figure sum in a short period of time. As for Selena who had left HK to go to Canada for 3 months, reveals that she was not able to accept jobs during those three months, losing a 6 figure sum.

Charmaine had just completed a skincare endorsement in Malaysia, she said: "I'm already starting a fat year. (Any extra money for Lunar New Year?) When the time comes, I have series to film, so probably not. I'll be busy shooting series in the new year. (Do you want an award at the end of the year?) Not related, just encountering good scripts, most important is to enjoy the process. (How will you award yourself?) If possible, I want to get a new car. As for property, I have always wanted to, but I have no time to acknowledge them." Kevin reveals that in the new year besides shooting ads, he will also be going to the United States and Canada for stage work.

Tavia expressed that recently she has been busy with many jobs, earning more income. She said: "I can get a new house for my dog. (When will you be a home owner?) Investment is my goal, let's see how that goes." For Selena Li, she had just came back from Canada, so she had to decline many jobs. She said: "During the time I was in Canada, I lost about 6 figure sum, feel little sad, but being able to graduate is priceless, it is worth it. My mom is really happy."

Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
Fashion2news.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment