Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bernice, Raymond and Joe – good friends at Christmas feast



Bernice Liu, Raymond Lam and Joe Ma are all very good friends and are under the same manager, in private life they are better friends than ever. The three of them agreed to have a Christmas party and to "warm up" they first started off with a Christmas dinner at a hotel to discuss the details of the party.

The two gentlemen picked up the menu to study it as soon as they arrived, but the worker at the hotel told them that the Christmas dishes have not been brought out yet, leaving the two disappointed. Because the chef didn't want them to be disappointed even more, he quickly made them a Christmas meal on the spot.

Being a "chocolate craze" Bernice dominated in eating the chocolate cake, she even went so far by using her fingers to eat the cake. The other two gentlemen had to eat after her, after she doubled dipped with her fingers. Later, Raymond and Joe pulled a prank on her, placing a crab shell in her mouth to stop her from eating all that chocolate cake. The three of them ended up becoming little kids playing around nonstop, the scene was very hilarious.

Bernice expressed that this Christmas, it is especially meaningful for her because her younger sister is going to have her baby on Christmas day, she will soon become an aunt: "I'm really looking for to it. Earlier I went to the States for work, I already brought alot of baby things. Seems like that baby is mine. I'm most afraid that my older sister's baby would be due on Christmas Eve or maybe the day after Christmas and not on the Christmas day because I have to work in Mainland on those days, so I really hope I can see the baby born!" Joe expressed: "In the past, I would pretend to be Santa to show my son, but now my son is older so I would just get a gift for him. This year I first gave him an electric guitar, my wife of course has another one for him too. "

No comments:

Post a Comment