Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jay Chou cycles to be green


Recently Jay Chou has announced he wants to live a low carbon life.

A few days ago, he put down his filming in America, heavenly king Jay Chou appeared in Langfang in Hebei. He attended the opening ceremony of the "Jay . Aima low carbon public welfare movement", Jay Chou expressed, in the new year he will be starring in a public welfare commercial promoting a low carbon lifestyle, and from today onwards they will be gathering directors and ideas for the commercial from around the world. Jay Chou: "Because it's a public welfare commercial, I myself actually really wanted to be a part of it, I think if you have your own ideas you can be a director yourself, I think that's good. I hope everyone can continue their support, events like the low carbon movement, I hope to say, that it's not just me and other artists, I hope all artists can do this as well."

According to reports, Jay Chou's low carbon public welfare commercial will begin choosing ideas in March next year.

Sina
Translated by: http://www.jaychoustudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment