Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charmaine received no Christmas present from Kevin Cheng this and last year

On Christmas Eve, Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, EO2 and Sek Sau attended a public event and put in the effort to play games with fans, creating a lively atmosphere.

Charmaine frankly said that she likes to work on holidays, can earn more money and also be part of the lively atmosphere. She hopes that in the New Year she can become a homeowner. She said: "Actually this year I have always wanted to purchase a property in the HK district, but the prices are too high. I don't dare to touch it yet, will see how next year is like, if I can earn a little more." Asked if she had received a Christmas gift from rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng yet? She said: "Nope! Not even last year did I get one. I don' think he has time to buy gifts. He's busy filming daily."

Moses expressed that this year's brought him more jobs; "Chai Gau" Wayne Lai who had rise in popularity this year also got a share. Asked if he would get a Christmas gift for rumored girlfriend Bernice Liu? He said: "My gifts are usually coffee. I like to drink coffee, so I like to give coffee too." After the event, he will accompany his mother for a Christmas meal because he has already bid farewell to going to night clubs long ago: "There was once a period of time where I would go out to night clubs every night and not get back until morning. But suddenly a flash went pass me, I have completely lost that habit. As I got older, I prefer to do more realistic things, hope to use my time wisely and spend it on things that is worth it."

Fashion2news.blogspot.com
Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment