Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Female award battle heated at Chik Chak event



Yesterday the Chik Chak event was held and invited Miriam Yeung, Kay Tse, Joey Yung, Sherman Chung and other singers who have made it on the top ten song award. Although the female singer award battle is more heated, but it did not affect Miriam, Joey and Kay's relationship.

It was rumored that Kay will get the Chik Chak Female Singer Gold Award this year, Miriam expressed that she does not know: "I support myself, if the award was cash instead, I would fight till the end!" Kay only said: "When I get the award and there is applause I would be happy enough. "

Because the Big 4 record companies and TVB are having disputes, it is estimated that they will take action on the singers at the other three award ceremonies. Towards this, Kay said: "Wah! It's that big? Joey and Miriam work pretty hard, whoever gets it is well deserved. There are only a few awards, but there are many successful singers, so I don't mind that much. (Are you attending the JSG awards?) I already picked out my outfit, ready anytime."

Denise Ho retiring early
As for Denise Ho who did not make it in the top 10, Joey laughed and said that she's retiring early: "She is just doing her own thing, people will see her hard work, not everyone will think that awards represent success." Joey also supports her junior Sherman: "It is a rare chance for newcomers nowadays, lucky that she encountered a good song , I really support her."

No rush to have kids
It was rumored that Miriam and Real Ting are going to hold their wedding banquet on the day of Chinese New Year (2/14/2010), Miriam said: "Huh? rushing to have a baby? Kelly Chen had a son and it seems as if she didn't, she got pregnant and didn't even know. But I won't do that because I got my work all scheduled." Miriam revealed that her husband got her a table for Christmas: "Because the table is useful for me to go the wash room, read magazines and surf the net. It looks like a hospital table though. He actually brought two because there was a discount. (Good use?) Yes, of course it's good use. We'll save one of them to use for when we have kids, let them practice their writing on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment