Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kate Tsui heavily promoted despite having any singing talent


Yesterday Kate Tsui went to Harbour City to appear at the Venture Studio Christmas opening. She took photographs with 4 children that competed in the "City's Happiest Smile Competition". Kate wore a tube dress and exposed that her elder sister is pregnant again. She said happily "Last year my wish was for my sister to have another child. Finally my wish has come true".

Kate revealed that she has been spending time practicing on her singing to prepare herself for the upcoming music awards. Rumors claimed that she is already selected as TVB's best newcomer. Kate stated that she feels a lot of pressure. "I am very nervous. When I went to to JSG Seasonal round, perhaps due to the news regarding 4 record companies having issues relating to TVB it caused the atmosphere to be very serious. I felt a lot of pressure. I hope that my image designer can help me find some beautiful clothes to wear at the events". (You feel confident in winning awards?) "No! Even if I don't receive any I still need to perform on stage".

On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ http://illusive-sere....forumotion.net

No comments:

Post a Comment